THe MOST BeAUTIFUL SHOPPING CeNTRe IN THe CZeCH REPUBLIC
Deputy Store manager
As an Assistant Store Manager at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be representing the brand image and values, whilst working alongside the Store Manager to effectively manage the stores operations and team.
Key parts of the role:
- Support Store Manager in delivering KPI’s and implementing profit opportunities
- Provide daily and weekly sales targets for the store team to improve store performance
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance by running reports and updating the Store Manager on action plans
- Control costs and store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota’s
- Inspire, motivate and develop your team through training, coaching and product knowledge
- Take on the responsibility of the store in the Store Manager’s absence
- Ensuring strong visual standards across the store
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the brand and living our values
- Strong customer service skills and previous experience in leading and developing a team
- Experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within a fast paced retail environment
- Previous experience in managing store operations, stock and admin duties
- Ability to motivate and drive your team to exceed KPIs
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!
- Confident and driven?
- Passionate and a team player?
- Self-Motivated with a natural approach to sales?
At Levi’s® we believe in originality, making an impact and standing up for what is important. We’d love for you to join our team…
As an in-store Sales Stylist we want you to bring our values to life through delivering exceptional customer service. We’d like you to stand out and have a lasting impression on our customers through your knowledge of our heritage, products and offering a range of styles to suit their needs.
Part of your experience in joining Levi’s® includes in-depth product knowledge training, sales techniques and how to develop your skill sets further to exceed your individual targets and work as a team to achieve store goals. Your role as a Sales Stylist will be crucial as part of the store’s success on a day to day basis.
Wellensteyn store is looking for a sales assistant with immediate start!
- willingness to learn new things
- full time working contract
- stable working conditions and competitive salary (basic salary + bonus system)
- pleasant working environment with a family atmosphere
- employee discounts
- stable work in a prosperous company.
Send us your CV - email@example.com
store manager/vedoucí prodejny Baldinini
Manager/vedoucí outlet prodejny v POP-u jako důležitý člen naší společnosti, který zvládne denní provoz obchodu ve spolupráci s vedením a kolegy - prodavači.
zkušenost na pozici vedoucího pracovníka v nákupním centru
znalost anglického nebo ruského jazyka
odopvědnost, časovou flexibilitu a odolnost proti stresu
Platové podmínky dohodou při osobním pohovoru.
Přihlášky posílejte na e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org